Cheap Ways to Decorate for Spring!

Hi All!  It's finally a beautiful Spring day in Iowa, I never thought it was going to come!  Spring and Easter are in the air so I thought I'd show you a cheap and easy way to decorate for Easter.  Enjoy!




There are a ton of different shops that sell wooden Easter egg decor but I found mine 40% off at Hobby Lobby last month.  That meant my $8.00 eggs were only $4.80, so I bought 2 packs!  I love the different colors and I got my inspiration from Pottery Barn last Easter.  This year they have yellow eggs but no colored ones.  I would suggest if you like those you go to the link attached and buy them now.  They are on sale right now!



Here's the free printable here, and painted a black frame white.  All free, and when summer comes I can interchange them! 

I then put some burlap on my mason jars and candles to have a light and springy effect on my mantle.  The only thing I bought to complete this look were the eggs.  This just goes to show that you can rummage through the things you have at home and redecorate your mantle for any occasion! 




Here's the final product!  I'm love how it brightens up our house!



Clock: Younkers
Votives: Bath and Body Works
Cylinder Vase: Pottery Barn
Candle Sticks: Pottery Barn
Candles: TJMaxx


No comments:

Post a Comment